For those who are interested in a better banking opportunity, Chase Private Client is a wealth management program designed to help opulent clients manage their assets and provide them with special perks that can save you time and money.
As a special offer, enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. This offer available to existing Chase customers only.
One of the main features of this program is having a Private Client Banker. They will work closely with you to help you make the most out of your banking relationship. Read more below.
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client Bonus Summary
Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Chase Private Client is a wealth management program designed to help opulent clients manage their assets and provide them with special perks that can save you time and money.
- What you’ll get: $2,000 Checking Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Private Client
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Monthly Fee: There is a $35 Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client Checking OR $0 when you have at least one of the following each statement period: an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits/investments OR, a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
Chase Private Client Summary
- You’re eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
- Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
- Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
- Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
- No ATM fees worldwide.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
- Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
- Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
How To Earn Bonus
- Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
- Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
- Eligible Accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, and J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement investment accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor).
- Ineligible Accounts: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, any J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; donor-advised funds; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
- The qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. AND 3) Hold the new money of at least $250,000 for at least 90 days from the coupon enrollment date (gains and losses to qualifying investment balances from trading or market fluctuation will not be counted for purposes of meeting the balance requirements). After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your existing Chase Private Client CheckingSM account within 40 days. To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one Chase Private Client CheckingSM new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus coupon enrollment date. Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
What’s Chase Private Client?
Chase Private Client is a program offered to select Chase clients that keep a considerable amount of money in Chase investment and banking accounts. Think of it like an elite status at a bank instead of an airline.
This program has a range of exclusive benefits for top Chase clients, from premium banking solutions, personalized attention, and expert advisors and investment capabilities. It’s personalized banking and investment solutions tailored to meet your needs.
As a client, you’ll be assigned a team of banking professionals to help you determine and map out your financial goals. That includes a Private Client Banker and a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor. You can reach out to them over the phone, via email, or at a local branch to get advice and guidance when you need it.
Chase Private Client is available to individuals who maintain an average daily balance of $250,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked deposits and investments.
Qualifying accounts are things like Chase checking and savings accounts, select Chase Retirement CDs, select Chase Retirement Money Market Accounts, investment and annuity products, and more. Balances in certain retirement plan investment accounts, such as Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing Plans, do not qualify.
You can also gain access to Chase Private Client benefits if you share an account with an immediate family member who is a Chase Private Client. This account is not available to those under the age of 18.
There are numerous benefits by being a Chase Private Client member.
As a Chase Private Client member, you’ll have your own private client banker and private client advisor.
Private bankers can guide you through premium banking solutions, provide you with priority service, and connect you with other experts for mortgage and business banking needs.
The downfall is that Chase doesn’t have branches everywhere and not every branch has a Chase private client banker available. You may want to check Chase locations around you to see if there are any Chase Private Client bankers to service you.
Personal advisors have the expertise of J.P. Morgan investment professionals to develop tailored investment strategies that focus on your specific goals and advise you on relevant economic trends.
Chase generally recommends actively managed investments, as opposed to passive investments. If that’s not what you’re looking for, there’s no need to invest your assets with Chase.
One of the major perks of the Chase Private Client program is that you can avoid paying select fees. Many of these benefits are great for travelers who frequently rack up ATM fees and/or wiring fees when traveling overseas.
There are plenty of benefits with the Chase Private Client program and ways to minimize banking costs that add up over time. One of the best parts is, existing Chase customers can enjoy a $2,000 bonus when joining Chase Private Client after meeting specific requirements.
Your private client banker will walk you through all the benefits and savings you can receive as a client. You’ll receive priority service, family benefits, business tools, 24/7 support, and financial specialists when you need them. In addition, receive travel benefits, making it more convenient to see the world.
This is a good option for those who meet the minimum requirement amount. Plus, you can learn how to manage your assets or bring your index funds without paying premium.
For other alternatives, check out our featured bank bonuses. You may find other type of savings accounts that can offer you a better return.