For those who are interested in a better banking opportunity, Chase Private Client is a wealth management program designed to help opulent clients manage their assets and provide them with special perks that can save you time and money.
As a special offer, enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. This offer available to existing Chase customers only.
One of the main features of this program is having a Private Client Banker. They will work closely with you to help you make the most out of your banking relationship. Read more below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client Bonus Summary
Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Chase Private Client is a wealth management program designed to help opulent clients manage their assets and provide them with special perks that can save you time and money.
- What you’ll get: $2,000 Checking Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Private Client
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it: Open a new Chase Private Client and within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
- When you’ll receive it: After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 30 business days.
- Monthly fee: None
The information for the Chase Private Client account has been collected independently by Bankcheckingsavings. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $2,000 Bonus
- Enter your email address on the offer page to receive your Upgrade Code.
- Meet with a Private Client Banker to upgrade your account to Chase Private Client.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
- Receive $2,000 within 30 business days. Your money will be direct deposited into your account.
- There are no monthly fees for being a Chase Private Client. Just maintain the minimum $250,000 relationship balance in your qualifying accounts.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Private Client customers.
- Ineligible accounts: any You Invest℠ accounts, Certificates of Deposit, insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) Plans.
- The qualifying new money or securities must be transferred from non-Chase or J.P. Morgan accounts and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking, Sapphire Checking or You Invest new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
What’s Chase Private Client?
Chase Private Client is a program offered to select Chase clients that keep a considerable amount of money in Chase investment and banking accounts. Think of it like an elite status at a bank instead of an airline.
This program has a range of exclusive benefits for top Chase clients, from premium banking solutions, personalized attention, and expert advisors and investment capabilities. It’s personalized banking and investment solutions tailored to meet your needs.
As a client, you’ll be assigned a team of banking professionals to help you determine and map out your financial goals. That includes a Private Client Banker and a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor. You can reach out to them over the phone, via email, or at a local branch to get advice and guidance when you need it.
Chase Private Client is available to individuals who maintain an average daily balance of $250,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked deposits and investments.
Qualifying accounts are things like Chase checking and savings accounts, select Chase Retirement CDs, select Chase Retirement Money Market Accounts, investment and annuity products, and more. Balances in certain retirement plan investment accounts, such as Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing Plans, do not qualify.
You can also gain access to Chase Private Client benefits if you share an account with an immediate family member who is a Chase Private Client. This account is not available to those under the age of 18.
There are numerous benefits by being a Chase Private Client member.
As a Chase Private Client member, you’ll have your own private client banker and private client advisor.
Private bankers can guide you through premium banking solutions, provide you with priority service, and connect you with other experts for mortgage and business banking needs.
The downfall is that Chase doesn’t have branches everywhere and not every branch has a Chase private client banker available. You may want to check Chase locations around you to see if there are any Chase Private Client bankers to service you.
Personal advisors have the expertise of J.P. Morgan investment professionals to develop tailored investment strategies that focus on your specific goals and advise you on relevant economic trends.
Chase generally recommends actively managed investments, as opposed to passive investments. If that’s not what you’re looking for, there’s no need to invest your assets with Chase.
One of the major perks of the Chase Private Client program is that you can avoid paying select fees. Many of these benefits are great for travelers who frequently rack up ATM fees and/or wiring fees when traveling overseas.
There are plenty of benefits with the Chase Private Client program and ways to minimize banking costs that add up over time. One of the best parts is, existing Chase customers can enjoy a $2,000 bonus when joining Chase Private Client after meeting specific requirements.
Your private client banker will walk you through all the benefits and savings you can receive as a client. You’ll receive priority service, family benefits, business tools, 24/7 support, and financial specialists when you need them. In addition, receive travel benefits, making it more convenient to see the world.
This is a good option for those who meet the minimum requirement amount. Plus, you can learn how to manage your assets or bring your index funds without paying premium.
For other alternatives, check out our featured bank bonuses. You may find other type of savings accounts that can offer you a better return.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|