Available nationwide, Chase Bank is offering a $200 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit. Offer is only available to new Chase customers, or not have had a Chase account in the past 90 days. Hurry and receive your coupon and visit a local Chase branch today! Offer ends on October 16, 2017. Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of Chase Bank Reviews to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Chase Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Types: Chase Total Checking®
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Nationwide but must open account at a local branch.
- Eligibility: Must be a New Chase customer, or not have had a Chase account in the past 12 months.
- Expiration Date: 10/16/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $25 during account opening and set up direct deposit.
- Monthly Fees: $12, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fee: Must have Chase account open for at least 6 months or bonus will be taken away.
Chase Bank Checking Account Features:
- Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
- Access Chase QuickPay® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
How to Avoid the Fees:
Avoid the $12 fee for Chase Total Checking® by completing at least one of the following:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to the checking account
- Maintain a daily balance of at least $1,500 in the Total Checking®
- Maintain a daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balance
Learn More and enter your email address to receive a coupon, then visit a Chase branch and present your Chase Bank Checking Account $150 Bonus Offer coupon, then open a Chase Total Checking®. Remember to deposit $25 or more at account opening and have your direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening. Avoid losing your bonus by keeping your account open for more than 6 months. Don’t hesitate to earn this bonus! Make sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses!