Chase Pay® makes paying more seamless; more convenient, and more rewarding, an exceptional digital wallet app suitable for mobile payments from the bank you trust. You can use this app to pay with your mobile phone, check your card balances, see recent transactions and more. From national chains to local shops, thousands of stores, brick and mortar as well as online, so give Chase’s merchant partners list a skim through to find places near you that accept Chase Pay at the register or when you order ahead. The list is regularly updated so be sure to check back to see more of Chase’s merchant partners. Hopefully, we’ll be seeing tons of more deals for using Chase’s digital wallet.
If you are in need of a new bank account, check out below Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer. Those of you looking for a premium bank account may want to consider opening the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account offer below.
Chase Pay Merchant Partners Summary:
- Chase Pay is compatible with:
- iPhone 5 or newer, iOS versions 9 and up
- Android OS 4.1 and up
List of Merchants include:
- 1800baskets.com (online)
- 1800flowers.com (online)
- Atom Tickets app
- BestBuy (In-Store Only)
- cheryls.com (online)
- CHOPT Salads (Chase Pay app)
- drsfostersmith.com (online)
- ebags.com (online)
- fanniemay.com (online)
- thefreshgrocer.com (online)
- fruitbouquets.com (online)
- harryanddavid.com (online)
- La Madeleine (Chase Pay app)
- Parkmobile app
- thepopcornfactory.com (online)
- shoprite.com (online)
- stockyards.com (online)
- walmart.com (online)
- wolfermans.com (online)
- and more
Chase Pay Features:
- Use the Chase Pay® mobile app to pay at the register, at the pump or to order ahead.
- Look for the Chase Pay button on your favorite websites for quick checkout.
- Choose Chase Pay at checkout and Chase will keep your card info up-to-date.
How To Use Chase Pay:
- Download the Chase Pay® App
- If you haven’t already, enroll into Chase Pay by signing into your Chase account
- To use Chase Pay Online: If the place you are doing your online shopping at is a Chase partner, you’ll be able to click the Chase Pay button at checkout and pay with Chase Pay.
- You will be asked to sign in to Chase Pay by using your Chase login credentials.
- Simply confirm which card you would like to use for the transaction, and you will then be taken back to your checkout screen to complete your purchase.
If you already have some credit/debit cards from Chase, utilizing Chase Pay® would be so much more convenient in organizing your cards, meeting rewards regimens and so much more. Chase Pay is compatible for both Android and Apple phones and it’s absolutely easy to use so pay with your mobile phone, check your card balances, see recent transactions and assess many of these features that’s going to make Chase Pay one of the most efficient digital wallet apps on the market. One thing I’d like to see is cardholder exclusive offers utilizing Chase Pay. Also note that the merchants list is updated regularly, so be sure to check back and see if your favorite store hits Chase Pay! Be sure to check out our compiled list of the Best Bank Deals nationwide, and local, for more information!
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*