You can gain bonus between $15 to $300 using promotion deals from Airbnb for hosting, staying, or any of the Airbnb involvements. Find other referral bonuses here.
Table of Contents
Airbnb Experience/Stay Up To $55 Bonus Credit
Receive $40 off for your home booking of at least $75+ and $15 for your experience that would be worth about $50+ if you use a referral code to sign up.
Your coupons will expire one year from when you’ve signed up.
- Make a new account on Airbnb.
- View places to stay at and things to do wherever you choose to stay.
- Receive $40 off your first home booking of at least $75 and $15 for your experience of a minimum of $50.
(View Airbnb for more information)
Airbnb $30 and $300 Referral Bonuses
After you’ve signed up for an Airbnb account, you’ll be able to gain $30 or $300 bonuses for each referral you’ve made.
- You can refer a friend and gain no more than $30 travel credit when they make their first time stay or experience. Every one of your referrals will be able to receive credits for using your referral code when they apply for an account.
- Refer a new host and gain $300 when they make their first booking with Airbnb.
Stay/Experience Referral Terms
- Airbnb members will be able to gain Travel Credits if: a referred person uses their referral code to make an eligible Airbnb account with their Terms of Service. Or if their referred friend makes a Qualifying Reservation (shown below).
- The person that’s referring will not be able to get Travel Credits for any booking that they host.
- This referring member will get Travel Credit for every type of booking in the referral link or going with promotional utensils once they complete the referred friends Qualifying Reservation.
- Using a referral code can have offers attached for about 3 types of Qualifying Reservations such as: a Qualifying Home Reservation, a Qualifying Experience Reservation, or a Qualifying Hosting Reservation (collectively “Qualifying Reservations”).
- Once your referred friend finishes a Qualifying Home Reservation when they reserve and finish a home stay, the referring member will be able to gain Travel Credit for the amount said for Qualifying Home Reservation if there’s any.
- When the referred friend finishes a Qualifying Experience Reservation when they book and go to an experience, then the referring member will get Travel Credit Amounts that have been stated for this reservation if there are any.
- After the referred friend finishes a Qualifying Hosting Reservation by making a listing and finishing a reservation, the referring member will get Travel Credit Amounts that have been stated for this option if there are any to give.
- The referring member will be able to gain a couple Travel Credit amounts if their referred friend finishes more than one Qualifying Reservation.
- The most Travel credit that you can gain for each member will be no more than $5,000 USD altogether for the Qualifying Home Reservations and Qualifying Hosting Reservations and $2,000 USD for Qualifying Experience Reservations. Even if it’s local, made by referred friends, or shown differently in the referral link or when you go with promotional tools.
- View the program terms here.
Host Referral Terms
- Being the Airbnb Hosts Referral Program will allow you to pick invited qualifying members to gain money (view payment section) when they refer Airbnb for the first time. Then new hosts (“Referred Hosts”) will be able to make listings for open listing for the first time and be able to complete these reservations.
- A “Completed” booking is a reservation that is accepted by the Referred Host and the guest pays for it, this won’t cancel out by the guest or the host at any time before or after the check in.
- Referred Hosts can be attributed with the host’s invitation.
- The Referring Hosts will be able to get payment for the first 25 referred hosts (i.e., the first 25 Hosts they Referred under this Referral Program) who finish their first reservation with the terms.
- To qualify for this offer, the referring host has to agree to their terms and conditions listed out.
- The Program may not be altogether with their Airbnb referral programs.
- When you participate in this program, you’ll give up your ability to gain promo coupon credits (“Travel Credits”) for other Airbnb referral programs for Referred Hosts. If you refer a Referred Host, then the host will view your listing and profile for your referral link.
- See referral program terms here.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Cash Review
Bank of America Checking $100 Offer Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
BBVA Free Checking + Savings $250 Cash Review
Aspiration $100 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $300 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking $100 Cash Review
Ally Invest Up to $3,000 Cash Review
BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Review
Discover Bank Cashback Debit $360 Debit Cashback Review