If you are a resident of Utah, Arizona, and Nevada and are currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. America First Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 1.25% to 3.50% APY Rates on balances of $500 or more. By joining America First Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Membership Eligibility: Live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, volunteer, or attend school in: Salt Lake County, Utah, Weber County, Utah, Davis County, Utah, Utah County, Utah, Juab County, Utah, Mohave County, Arizona, Maricopa County, Arizona, Clark County, Nevada, or Lincoln County, Nevada, except those living within 25 miles of the Alamo, NV U.S. Post Office. For more information regarding membership, check out their membership eligibility.
Table of Contents
America First Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 12-23 Month CD 3.00% APY
- Increased Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 12-23 Month: CD Term:
- 3.00% APY — $500
- 12-23 Month: CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 1.25% APY for 3-5 Month CD – $500
- 3.00% APY for 6-11 Month CD – $500
- 3.25% APY for 24-29 Month CD -$500
- 3.25% APY for 30-35 Month CD – $500
- 3.35% APY for 36-47 Month CD – $500
- 3.40% APY for 48-59 Month CD – $500
- 3.50% APY for 60-Month CD -$500
- Availability: AZ, ID, NV, OR, UT (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None listed
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty may be imposed, not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
America First Credit Union Best CD Rates
Overall, America First Credit Union ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 1-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
America First Credit Union Account Features
- Competitive interest rates
- Open a CD with just $500
- NCUA Insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as America First Credit Union offers you increased standard CD rates that go from 3-months to 60-months with 1.25% to 3.50% APY Rates on balances of $500 or more. Remember, these rates are ranked highly on our Best CDs list.
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.