Another promotion on the American Express Business Platinum Card has surfaced. With this variation, you can receive up to 100,000 bonus points when you complete spending requirements. Here’s how the points break down: Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 and then earn an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. This offer expires on August 8, 2018, so if you’re interested you’ll want to sign up before then. For more details on this promotion, keep reading to find out more.
Editor’s Note: To earn even more points, you can add new additional card members to your account through a targeted e-mail if you receive it and earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points after they spend $500 in eligible purchases on their card in the first 3 months of card membership (limit of 20,000 points). This offer ends August 31st, 2018. Keep in mind this is a targeted offer so you may not be eligible for it, and YMMV.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Plus, 0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of the account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time. After that, your APR will be 14.24% to 22.24% based on your credit worthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases in key business categories, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else. Cap applies.
Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee ($695 if application is received on or after 01/13/2022). (See Rates & Fees)
Table of Contents
Business Platinum Card from Amex Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 100,000 Membership Rewards points
- Spending Requirement:
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after $10,000 spend
- Extra 50,000 points after additional $15,000 spend within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: 100,000 Membership Rewards Points is worth about $800
- Expiration Date: 8/08/2018
Business Platinum Card from Amex Features:
- 100,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points after completing spending requirements
- The Business Platinum Card’s premium benefits include world-class platinum service, travel benefits, rewards that can help reduce expenses and access to one-of-a-kind events.
- Membership Rewards® Program: Get one point for each dollar of eligible purchases. There is no limit to the number of points you can get.
- 30% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 30% of the points back.
- Airport Lounge Access Program: Elevate your business travel experience with complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide.
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Priority pass select
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- Complimentary internet access: Enroll your Card with Gogo and Boingo and get 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
- $450 Annual Fee
If you’re a fan of American Express cards, you may want to check out the American Express Business Platinum Card. The newest promotion on this card offers up to 100,000 Membership Reward points when you complete spending requirements. Unfortunately, there is an annual fee of $450 that is not waived, which is quite hefty if you’re not a frequent card use. Regardless, if you do happen to be a frequent flyer be sure to check this card out because you can easily earn a lot of bonus points. This card is tailored for those who travel often, so it has many useful benefits if you use them correctly. Keep in mind that this promotion expires 8/08/18, and that it is only open to those who do not have and have never had the Business Platinum card. There are a couple of promotions on this card already out there, so if this one doesn’t interest you, then you may want to check out the other offers. If this isn’t what you’re looking for then check out our complete list of Chase Credit Cards as well as our Credit Card Promotions!