The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is currently offering 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
For every 5,000 bonus miles redeemed, that’s $50 off the cost of your ticket. You will also be eligible to receive $100 in statement credit after making one Delta purchase within the same time frame. Plus, earn 2X miles per dollar spent on Delta purchases and 1X mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
Table of Contents
Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Card Summary
Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• Plus, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round trip Delta flight.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit with the American Express Delta Card.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. Miles don’t expire.
• Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees
Earning & Redeeming Miles
The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express earns you 2 miles per every dollar spent on Delta purchases. Plus, earn 1 mile on every dollar spent on all other purchases. There’s no cap on the amount of miles you can earn, and miles do not expire.
Redeem your miles for flights, seat upgrades, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards, and more.
To get the most value out of your miles, redeem them for airfare with Delta. Redemptions start at 10,000 miles for select domestic one-way flights. However, redemption requirements can change, as some peak-season flights can require more miles. Mile redemption values vary from 0.5 cents apiece to 2 cents apiece.
Delta’s Pay With Miles feature allows you to use some of your miles for airfare redemptions and pay the rest with cash. These redemptions value miles at 1 cent apiece and require at least 5,000 miles.
The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express offers standard travel and purchase protections. Other benefits include:
- Miles Boost: Spend $25,000 on your card in one year to earn 10,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQMs. Spend $50,000 on your card in one year to earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 MQMs.
- Companion Certificate: Each year your card account remains open and in good standing, you receive one companion certificate. Redeem companion certificates for one domestic economy round-trip fare. Government taxes and fees still apply.
- Annual SkyMiles and MQMs Bonus: Spend at least $25,000 within a calendar year, you receive 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 bonus Medallion Qualifying Miles. If you spend at least $50,000 within a calendar year, you get another 10,000 miles and 10,000 MQMs.
- 20% Off In-Flight Purchases: Get a 20% discount on all in-flight purchases when you use your Delta SkyMiles Business card. Your discount will come in the form of a statement credit.
- One Free Checked Bag: Get your first checked bag free on Delta flights. This is normally $25 per one-way segment. You can get this perk with up to 9 guests on the same itinerary.
- Discounted Airport Lounge Passes: Get $30 off Sky Club passes for you and up to two companions. This is worth up to $90 each time you fly.
Get your hands on the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express and earn yourself an outstanding welcome offer. Earning points can be relatively easy if you use the 2X miles category on flight and hotel bookings, and car rentals with this card.
I absolutely love the MQMs point value on this card. However, there is quite a price tag on the annual fee of $195. Thus, this is a card that’s not for everyone. However, with all the prestigious benefits you’ll receive including Miles Boost, MQMs and their exceptional SkyMiles Delta Program, it’d be a great pick for business owners looking to expand their business and Delta experience at the same time.
This is an exceptional airlines rewards credit card that offers luxurious platinum benefits and features. Nonetheless, the pricey annual fee is attached not waived. If you don’t usually fly Delta, check out our complete list of credit card promotions for other airline bonuses and offers.
Learn more about this card and its features here.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.