Andrews Federal Credit Union is a great credit union for residents in Maryland to join as long as you meet a few of their eligibility requirements. If you are currently looking to join a credit union, Andrews FCU may the the right one for you. Prospective members will be able to enjoy many great benefits such as low rates and free financial literacy resources! Becoming a member is easy as long as you are employed by one of the qualified employer groups, live, work, or worship in Washington, D.C., are a family member of an existing member, or have some form of military affiliation. You can also be an eligible member if you join the American Consumer Council for just $5! Be sure to check out the Andrews Federal Credit Union Eligibility page to see all the possible ways to meet the requirements to join.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
Steps On How To Join Andrews Federal Credit Union:
- Head to Andrews Federal Credit Union.
- Membership eligibility are for those 18 years or older and have met the following:
- You are employed by or a member of one of our Employer Groups.
- You live, work, attend school or worship in Washington, D.C.
- You are or wish to be a member of the American Consumer Council for $5.
- You are an immediate family or household member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild) of an existing Andrews Federal member
- You are Active Duty or Retired Military Personnel (or their spouses, dependents or dependent survivors) assigned to, or eligible to and are currently receiving benefits or services on a regular basis from Joint Base Andrews or Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- Civilian personnel of US Military units (or their dependents or dependent survivors) who work at or are assigned to Joint Base Andrews or Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- Active Duty US Military or Civilian personnel (or their dependents or dependent survivors) of the Department of Defense who have a valid Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card and who are authorized logistical support in accordance with the appropriate host nation Status of Forces Agreement, AND who have a work or residential address within Andrews’ assigned geographical territory, consisting of areas in: the Netherlands, Belgium, and northern and central Germany.
- Once you have met the requirements for eligibility, you can complete the form for Membership Application or stop by an Andrews FCU Branch.
Reasons Why To Join Andrews Federal Credit Union:
If you are currently a resident Maryland, why should you join Andrews Federal Credit Union? Becoming a part of a federal credit union means that you are a member for life. With Andrews Federal Credit Union, it doesn’t matter if you change jobs, move across town, or even relocate out of the country. Members will be able to have access to all of their many great benefits and products such as their competitive loan and deposit rates, free online access, and access to many more resources! Their mission is to deliver innovative products and world class service to help our global membership realize their financial aspirations.
Andrews Federal Credit Union wants all of their members to attain financial prosperity while serving their global membership. They offer a multitude of products to help you better invest and insure your money while giving back through their competitive loan an deposit rates.
Credit Union are different from National banks in which they handle their members and how they guide them through making financial decisions. They are a great alternative for those who want to realize their financial aspirations with many of their products and services. Be sure to check out our full listing of Best Credit Unions Anyone Can Join and be well versed when it comes to a credit union located nearby. Andrews Federal Credit Union values the global community and remains loyal to each of their members so don’t hesitate to join them if you are eligible. We love our readers so be sure to leave any comments or concerns below.