Axos Bank is an internet-online bank that offers superior customer service and financial products through their Essential Checking Account.
This bank is a technology-driven financial service company that offers a diverse range of innovative banking products and services for personal, business, and institutional clients nationwide. Additionally, customers are able to take advantage of free online banking tools which gives them the flexibility to manage their account from all their electronic devices.
Axos Bank Essential Checking
The Essential Checking Account offers a number of account features and is available nationwide.
- America’s most experienced online bank
- Available nationwide
- No minimum opening deposit
- Axos Bank has received many awards such as the prestigious “Best of the Biggest Public Thrifts” award for five years and counting
How to Open an Account
- Open an Essential Checking account from Axos Bank online.
- Provide the following information:
- Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Enter in your person information and start application
Axos Bank Account Features
- No fees – no monthly maintenance fees, no overdraft or non-sufficient funds fee, and no annual fee
- ATM reimbursement – reimbursed for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Free Bill Pay – allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services – allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- All deposit accounts are FDIC insured through Axos Bank.
All in all, Axos Bank gives their customers a highly flexible platform to manage their money. With no minimum account balance or deposit amount, you can manage your money with no pesky account requirements.
Additionally, you will be reimbursed for all ATM fees and have access to your account virtually anywhere. I would highly recommend you apply today if you are looking for a free and accessible way to manage your finances.
If you have experience with this Bank, feel free to comment below and tell our readers about your experience with the bank! Lastly, if you are interested in other free checking accounts, be sure to check out our list of Best Checking Accounts for more!