Are you interested in a new banking experience? Bank of America is currently offering residents nationwide a $100 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new Checking Account by December 31, 2018. Simply set up and receive two Qualifying Direct Deposits of $250 or more each to your new personal checking account within 90 days from account opening, and the bonus could be yours! On top of it all, you get to enjoy great features such as online and mobile banking as well as a VISA debit card. If you are currently interested in this limited time offer, be sure to head on over to your local branch today to fully take advantage of the attractive bonus!
With a Checking account from Bank of America, you’ll be satisfied knowing you’ll have utmost flexibility, great features such as online and mobile banking, as well as being FDIC insured! If you’re curious to see what else the bank has to offer, check out the most updated list of Bank of America Bonuses on BCS!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of America Bonus Summary:
- See flyer for more information
- Bank of America Flyer Page 1
- Bank of America Flyer Page 2
- Bank of America Flyer Fine Print
- Account Type: Core/Interest Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: $12-$25 (waivable)
- Core Checking: You can avoid the $12 fee by having at least one qualifying $250 direct deposit or more, maintain a $1500 or more daily balance, or when you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client (applies to the first 4 checking accounts and savings accounts). Students under the age of 23 are also eligible for the monthly maintenance fee waived if enrolled in high school or college.
- Interest Checking: You can avoid the $25 fee by maintaining a balance of $10,000 or more and/or if you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client (applies to the first 4 checking accounts and savings accounts).
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Bank of America Checking Requirements:
- Open a Core or Interest Checking account with Bank of America by December 31, 2018
- Set up account with two direct deposits of $250 or more within 90 days.
- Keep the account open and in good standing, and the bonus will be deposit directly into your bank account within 60 days of completing the requirements
Bank of America Fine Print:
- Bank of America may change or discontinue this offer anytime before this date without notice
- All account applications subject to approval
- Fees may reduce earnings
- Offer is limited to those who receive a direct offer
Wouldn’t you like to earn a generous bonus as well as receiving a new checking account? How about getting a wide range of features to better your banking experience? If you answered yes, then Bank of America is definitely the bank for you! On top of it all, you get to be a part of one of the nation’s most trusted institutions as well as having the satisfaction of knowing them firm is FDIC insured! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee