If you are a resident of Missouri and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Bank of Franklin County has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from < 12-months to 60-months with 0.05% to 3.14% APY Rates. They also have a special 20-month CD term with 3.04% APY on $50K balances or more. By joining Bank of Franklin County, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Bank of Franklin County CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 20-Month CD 3.04% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|20 Month||3.04%||Balances > $50,000|
|40 Month||3.14%||Balances < $50,000|
|40 Month||3.30%||Balances > $50,000|
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are effective as of March 25, 2019.
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $50,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Bank of Franklin County Best CD Rates
Overall, Bank of Franklin County ranked highest across the board from our statewide Best 18-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you're interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Bank of Franklin County CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- FDIC insured
- Penalty for early withdrawal
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Bank of Franklin County offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.04% APY on 20-month term. Remember, this special ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today!
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that