Bankwell is offering Connecticut residents a 1.15% APY rate when new customers open a Smart Money Market Account! Enjoy many bank benefits and a host of bank features such as no monthly fees and a convenient banking experience. All you need is a minimum opening deposit of $100 and you’re one step closer to earning the 1.15% rate. Hurry into your nearest local branch to begin saving!
Table of Contents
Bankwell Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.15%
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None, but the account have limited transactions per month and fees with excessive transfers and withdrawals
- Early Termination Fee: None
Bankwell Money Market Steps:
- Open a Bankwell Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $75,000 to earn the 2.00% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on account balance listed in the table below.
APY Rate: Minimum balance to earn APY rate: 0.30% $0-$79,999.99 1.15% $75,000
Bankwell Account Fine Print:
- Rate is variable and subject to change after the account is open.
- APY for Smart Money Market is 1.15% and interest rate is 1.14% for balances of $75,000 and over.
- Balances of less than $75,000 will earn 0.30% APY.
- The minimum to open a Smart Money Market account is $100.
- Excessive transfers or withdrawals may result in fees.
Bankwell has a great APY rate on their money market accounts and is available for residents of Connecticut. Keep in mind that to earn the 1.15% rate, you need to have a minimum balance of at least $75,000 and that excessive transfers and withdraws may be subject to fees. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best National Rates for all your banking needs!