For frequent Frontier Airlines flyers, the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® currently has a welcome offer of 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days. This card comes with a $79 annual fee, and you’ll earn 5x miles on Frontier purchases, 3x miles on restaurant purchases, and 1x miles on all other purchases. As an added bonus, you’ll be able to get Elite status with your purchases. Read on to find out more about this card.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Table of Contents
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Summary
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: 40,000 bonus miles
- Annual Fee: $79
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Pool your points with family members. The primary cardholder can pool points with up to eight others (including friends & family).
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Features
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days and paying the annual fee2
- Earn 5x miles on purchases at flyfrontier.com
- Earn 3x miles on restaurant purchases
- Earn 1x miles on all other purchases
- Spend to Elite Status by earning 1 Qualifying Mile with every $1 spent on purchases
- Unlock Family Pooling to share miles, making mileage redemption more in reach
- Earn a $100 Flight Voucher after every account anniversary with eligible purchases
- Keep miles from expiring by making at least one purchase every 6 months
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Score lets you keep an eye on your credit score and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed
- Award redemption fee waiver when you book an award ticket and use your Frontier Airlines World Mastercard to pay the related taxes and fees, starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket
- Priority boarding allows cardmembers to enjoy Zone 2 boarding
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you’re looking for a credit card to earn and enjoy travel rewards, check out this credit card from Frontier! As a welcome bonus, you’ll be able to earn 40,000 bonus miles with your Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days. In addition, you have the ability to pool points with up to eight friends and family and earn up to 5x miles. The best part about this card is that you can earn Elite status by getting one qualifying mile for every dollar you spend on the card. This card is great for those who fly with Frontier often, but if not, then check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!