Available for current residence of Pennsylvania, new customers can now participate in Belco Community Credit Union’s promotion for an attractive $300 cash bonus when you open a new personal checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
To fully qualify, open the account with direct deposit and add a Belco debit or credit card and make 10 purchases (excludes ATM transactions) AND login to Money Manager (online banking) at least once. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as having access to a range of account features
If you are interested, be sure to apply soon! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Belco CCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Basic Checking, Smart Start Checking, Cha-Ching! Checking, and Savvy Senior Checking.
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Cash
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Dates: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is required, $300+
- Additional Requirements: Set up Online Banking
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: New checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months
Belco CCU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Personal Checking with Belco CCU
- Open a new checking account with a qualifying direct deposit, EARN $100
- Add a Belco debit or credit card and make 10 purchases (excludes ATM transactions) AND login to Money Manager (online banking) at least once, EARN $300
Belco CCU Fine Print
- Offer valid on new personal checking accounts only with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Must meet qualifying criteria to open checking account.
- Not valid for anyone who has been the primary name on a Belco personal checking account during the previous 12 months.
- One offer per SSN.
- Offer not valid on business accounts.
- All requirements must be completed during the 90-day period immediately following the opening date of the new checking account (qualifying period).
Current Pennsylvania residents, if you live near Belco Community Credit Union, I recommend that you take advantage of an easy and completely generous $300 added directly into your checking! Just complete the necessary requirements within a given 90 days span and you’ll receive the bonus! Following the qualifying period, a monetary incentive of $300 will be deposited to the checking account opened for this promotion for members who have met the qualifications.
Keep in mind that the 10 debit transactions must be eligible non-ATM transactions. Also, I strongly urge that you keep your account open and in good standing for a total of 6 months to avoid an forfeit, or penalties of your bonus incentive. A 1099 may be generated for Bonus/Activity Bonus payments. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees