Available for current residence of Pennsylvania, new customers can now participate in Belco Community Credit Union’s promotion for an attractive $300 cash bonus when you open a new personal checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
To fully qualify, open the account with direct deposit and add a Belco debit or credit card and make 10 purchases (excludes ATM transactions) AND login to Money Manager (online banking) at least once. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as having access to a range of account features
If you are interested, be sure to apply soon! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Belco CCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Basic Checking, Smart Start Checking, Cha-Ching! Checking, and Savvy Senior Checking.
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Cash
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Dates: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is required, $300+
- Additional Requirements: Set up Online Banking
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: New checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months
Belco CCU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Personal Checking with Belco CCU
- Open a new checking account with a qualifying direct deposit, EARN $100
- Add a Belco debit or credit card and make 10 purchases (excludes ATM transactions) AND login to Money Manager (online banking) at least once, EARN $300
Belco CCU Fine Print
- Offer valid on new personal checking accounts only with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Must meet qualifying criteria to open checking account.
- Not valid for anyone who has been the primary name on a Belco personal checking account during the previous 12 months.
- One offer per SSN.
- Offer not valid on business accounts.
- All requirements must be completed during the 90-day period immediately following the opening date of the new checking account (qualifying period).
Current Pennsylvania residents, if you live near Belco Community Credit Union, I recommend that you take advantage of an easy and completely generous $300 added directly into your checking! Just complete the necessary requirements within a given 90 days span and you’ll receive the bonus! Following the qualifying period, a monetary incentive of $300 will be deposited to the checking account opened for this promotion for members who have met the qualifications.
Keep in mind that the 10 debit transactions must be eligible non-ATM transactions. Also, I strongly urge that you keep your account open and in good standing for a total of 6 months to avoid an forfeit, or penalties of your bonus incentive. A 1099 may be generated for Bonus/Activity Bonus payments. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees