Earn 70,000 Bonus Points after you sign up for the Best Western Rewards® Premium MasterCard®. You get 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in first 3 billing cycles, and 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $5,000 during each 12 billing cycle period. There is a $0 introductory annual fee, but then $59 after that. However, with all the benefits and ways to earn points, this card may be worth getting.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 70,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Spend $1,000 in first 3 billing cycles and $5,000 during each 12 billing cycle period
- Annual Fee: $59 (but waived for first year)
- Bonus Worth: The 70,000 Points is worth about $350
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Stay at Best Western as often as you can to rack up points. You earn a whopping 20 points per $1 spent on Best Western stays!!
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard Features:
- 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in first 3 billing cycles
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $5,000 during each 12 billing cycle period
- Earn 20 points per $1 on Best Western stay
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10% discount on stays at bwrcarddiscount.com
The Best Western Rewards® Premium MasterCard® has an annual fee of $59 but you can receive up to 70,000 Bonus Points. I recommend getting this card if you stay at Best Western often, since this is the best way to accumulate points. If you don’t or if you travel internationally often, there are better cards out there, especially since there is a 3% foreign transaction fee. Otherwise, this card may be the right fit for you if you’re dedicated to Best Western. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!