If you are a resident of Ohio and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. BMI Federal Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. By joining BMI Federal Credit Union and opening a CD account, you get to enjoy earning higher interest rate than regular savings account. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.15% to 1.85% APY Rates. They also have a special 37-Month CD term with 2.70% APY and 49-Month CD term with 2.80% APY on $5,000 balances or more. By joining BMI Federal Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Eligibility: To join BMI FCU you must live, work, worship or attend school in Franklin, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway, Madison, Union, Delaware or Morrow County. Membership is also available to immediate family members of a current member. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional info and to see if you qualify to join!
Table of Contents
BMI Federal Credit Union CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Share Certificate Special
- Current Promotion: 37-Month CD 2.70% APY , 49-Month CD 2.80% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 37-Month CD Term:
- 2.70% – $5,000
- 49-Month CD Term:
- 2.80% – $5,000
- 37-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- Standard CD
- 0.15% APY for 3-Month CD – $500
- 0.25% APY for 6-Month CD – $500
- 0.75% APY for 12-Month CD – $500
- 0.85% APY for 18-Month CD – $500
- 0.90% APY for 24-Month CD -$500
- 0.95% APY for 30-Month CD – $500
- 1.15% APY for 36-Month CD – $500
- 1.25% APY for 42-Month CD – $500
- 1.51% APY for 48-Month CD – $500
- 1.65% APY for 54-Month CD -$500
- 1.85% APY for 60-Month CD – $500
- Standard CD
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $5,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: None listed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
BMI Federal Credit Union Best CD Rates:
Overall, BMI Federal Credit Union ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 3-Year CD Rates & Best 4-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
BMI Federal Credit Union CD Account Features:
- Different terms available
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- NCUA insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as BMI Federal Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.70% APY on 37-Month CD term or 2.80% APY on 49-Month CD term. Remember, both specials ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card offers a $100 bonus when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days.
You'll earn an unlimited 2% cash back when you redeem into an eligible Fidelity account & and there are no rewards points limits, expiration or restrictive categories.
This card comes with no annual fee and is named Kiplinger’s Best Rewards Credit Card for Cash Back for Savers 2018 & 2019.