This offer is only available to new Chase customers, or those who have not had a Chase account in the past 90 days.
Apply online today or request your coupon to visit a local Chase branch later.
Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of Chase Bank Promotions to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking Account Summary
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Mobile check deposit - It's as easy as taking a selfie.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Apply online in minutes.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Chase Total Checking Account At A Glance
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: Chase Total Checking®
- Bonus Amount: $200
- Availability: Online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fees: $12. See below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fee: Must have Chase account open for at least 6 months or bonus will be taken away.
How To Earn Your Bonus
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account directly online or enter your email to receive a coupon, then visit a physical Chase branch to open your account, subject to approval.
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers. Offer not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How To Waive Fees
- Chase Total Checking®: $12 Monthly Service Fee; waived when you:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to the checking account; or
- Maintain a daily balance of at least $1,500 in the Total Checking® account; or
- Maintain a daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balance accounts
If this promotion intrigues you be sure to either apply online or enter your email address to receive a coupon, then visit a Chase branch and present your Chase Total Checking® bonus coupon.
Make sure you have your direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening. Avoid losing your bonus by keeping your account open for more than 6 months. Don’t hesitate to earn this bonus! Make sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|