The Chase Fairmont Visa Signature® Card offers you 2 free nights at any participating Fairmont hotel or resort worldwide after you make $3,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of account opening. You can also earn 1 free night each card anniversary year you make $12,000 in purchases with your card. In addition to the complimentary nights, you can earn Fairmont Rewards on every purchase you make — 5 for every $1 spent on Fairmont stays, 2 for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting, and 1 for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Editor’s Note: Any existing online application links for this card has already been pulled by Chase.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 2 free nights at the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Spending Requirement: You must make $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year ($95 thereafter)
- Bonus Worth: One night at the Fairmont can cost $500 per night. So for two free nights at the Fairmont, we estimate this bonus to be worth at least $1,000 depending on where you stay. Also the annual fee is waived for the first year, so I recommend give this card a test drive for at least 11 months.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Although certain “residence properties” which include Telluride and San Francisco with rates of $1,600 per night do not participate, I recommend staying at Fairmont’s top-tier vacation spots, such as Barbados, Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui, and Santa Monica. Additionally, for those of you who are existing Premier and Platinum members, I would consider upgrading to the Premier status at these high-end vacation spots to receive $50 good for dinner/lunch to be used at a Fairmont property restaurant and a suite upgrade that can cost at least $600 per night.
Chase Fairmont Visa Signature Card Features:
- Earn 2 Complimentary Nights after you make $3,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 1 Complimentary Night each anniversary year that you make $12,000 in purchases with your card*
- Earn Fairmont Rewards on Every Purchase — 5 for every $1 spent on Fairmont stays, 2 for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting, and 1 for every $1 spent on all other purchases*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases worldwide
The Chase Fairmont Visa Signature® Card with two free nights is available for a limited time only after meeting the $3,000 minimum spending requirement within the first 3 months of account opening. The Certificates will be added to your Fairmont President’s Club (“FPC”) online profile. The card can be worth keeping long term if you stay at Fairmonts with any frequency. It can also be worth putting $12,000-15,000 of spend on the card per year depending on your goals especially with top benefits such as two free nights, no foreign transaction fees, and travel protection benefits. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses today!