Are you interested in growing your business? Chase Bank is currently offering business owners nationwide a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Business Savings Account by January 15, 2019.
All you have to do get started is request a offer code. Once you have done so, open a new Chase Business Savings account, deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days. Upon completion of the requirements, you will have access to the bonus as well as range of account features to better your business for the future ahead!
If you are interested in any other deals from Chase Bank, you can check out our complete list of Chase Bank Promotions. For those interested, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Bank Bonus Summary
- Account Type: Total Business Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Expiration Date: 01/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you complete any of the following:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking® account (see offer table below if you are interested in opening this account)
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $200 bonus, if account is not open for at least 6 months.
Chase Bank Savings Requirements
- Request your offer code
- Open a new Chase Business Savings account, deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- You will receive a $200 bonus once all requirements are met
Chase Bank Fine Print
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase business savings clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can receive only one new business savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you are currently a business owner nationwide and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Chase Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Business Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!