CIT Bank is offering qualified customers a 1.85% APY rate when you sign up for a new CIT Bank Money Market Account. With a low-minimum opening deposit of $100, you will not only receive an industry leading rate, but you will have access to all the great features and services the bank has to offer. In fact, the account is ideal for those wanting to build an emergency fund or trying to save up for a large purchase in the near future.
If you would like to take advantage of this rather attractive rate, I suggest you apply as soon as you can, as the rate’s subjected to change! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions, be sure to check out our updated list of CIT Bank! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Compass Bank.
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Money Market Summary
|With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.85% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — over 16x the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100
CIT Bank Money Market Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Promo Code: None
- APY Rate: 1.85% APY on a minimum deposit of $100
- Availability: U.S. Residents Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- A minimum deposit of $100 is required.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No
- Early Termination Fee: If the account is closed prior to the end of the third statement cycle, then the account will be deemed ineligible for a bonus payment.
How To Earn Rate
- Visit the CIT Bank Money Market Account offer page, then click on “Open an Account” button.
- Provide a minimum deposit of $100.
- Receive the stated 1.85% APY rate once deposit has been received.
How To Waive Fees
Money Market Account: No Monthly Service Fees.
At CIT Bank, they believe that with the right tools, their clients are able to achieve great things. With a range of beneficial features and personalized care, you are able to have a stress-free experience that offers you simple financial solutions. In addition to the features, you will be able to obtain the generous 1.85% APY rate when you open a new CIT Bank Money Market Account!
Unlike your typical brick and mortar banks, the rate available through CIT Bank is much higher in comparison with no cost-cutting measures for their clients. How great is that? However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Best Savings Rates for all your banking necessities!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee