Certificates of Deposits can be a big commitment since you have to deposit a sum of money and not touch it for a period of time. Otherwise, you face the wrath of penalties. That’s why CIT Bank offers a No-Penalty CD.
This account gives you the ability to withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received. The No-Penalty CD is offered only as an 11-month CD term with a 2.05% APY Rate at CIT Bank.
Be sure to take advantage of this offer while you still can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions, be sure to check out our updated list of CIT Bank! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Compass Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Summary
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.72% APY up to 2.50% APY on a 6-Month up to 5-Year Term CD
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Earn 6X the national average
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: No-Penalty CD
- Rate: 2.05% APY Interest Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Early withdrawal penalties are:
- 90 days’ interest for terms less than 12 months
- 180 days’ interest for terms between 12 and 36 months
- 360 days’ interest for terms longer than 36 months
- Go onto the CIT Bank No Penalty CD promotion page.
- Open a CIT Bank No-Penalty CD and fund your account.
- Start earning the stated rate!
No-Penalty CD Features
- No penalty to access funds if needed before maturity
- No opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- FDIC insured
CIT Bank has over a century of experience and offers some of the best CD rates around. With their No-Penalty CD account, enjoy a solution to a long-standing problems with CDs. Earn an outstanding APY Rate with this 11-month CD and be able to withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
Enjoy the benefits of CIT Bank such as no account opening or maintenance fees, daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential, FDIC Insured Deposit, and more. Check out more of our Best CD Rates!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|