Open a Citi® Priority Account and earn a cash bonus of $200, $500, $1,000, $1,500, or $2,000 when you maintain a minimum eligible balance and complete required activities.
Citi Priority Account Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus
- What you’ll get: Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account
- Expiration Date: 1/9/2024
Open a Citi Priority Account and:
- Deposit New-to-Citi® Funds into your new checking account within 20 days of account opening. The balance on your 20th day will determine your maximum eligible cash bonus. Maintain the required Minimum Balance in your eligible account for an additional 60 days from the 21st day.
- The cash bonus will be deposited to your open, eligible account within 30 calendar days after you complete all required activities.
|Cash Bonus||Minimum Deposit & Minimum Balance|
|$200||$10,000 – $29,999|
|$500||$30,000 – $74,999|
|$1,000||$75,000 – $199,999|
|$1,500||$200,000 – $299,999|
|$2,000||$300,000 and above|
- Your Balance must be held in your eligible Checking Account
- Please understand if your Balance falls into a lower Balance Tier for even one day during the Maintenance Period, your Maximum Bonus will change (see Chart above).
- You cannot use a Citi Accelerate Savings Account or a Citi Savings Account to maintain your Balance as part of this offer and still be eligible to earn the Bonus
- So long as you have not owned a Citi checking account in the last 180 days, are at least 18 years old, and furnish or have a valid Form W-9 or Form W-8BEN on file with Citibank and are not subject to backup withholding, you can participate in the New to Citi Checking Cash Bonus Offer in select markets. Customers who open via phone or apply online with a residential/home (not mailing) address in an Eligible Location can qualify.