Open a new Citi Priority Account and meet the eligible requirements to earn a $300, $700, or $1,500 bonus.
Table of Contents
Citi Up to $1,500 Citi Priority Account
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account
- Availability: Nationwide; branches in NY, NJ, IL, CA, CT, DC, FL, VA, MD, NV
- Expiration Date: 10/04/2021
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $30 monthly service fee waived when you maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposits, retirement and investment balances.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Open a Citi Priority Checking Account between 7/1/21 and 10/4/21 and earn a cash bonus of $300, $700, or $1,500 when you maintain a minimum eligible balance and complete required activities.
- Within 20 days of opening your account, make the minimum deposit in New-to-Citi funds between the new checking and savings accounts.
- Must also maintain the minimum balance between the checking and savings accounts for 60 consecutive calendar days.
|Cash Bonus||Minimum Deposit & Minimum Balance|
|$300||$15,000 – $49,999|
|$700||$50,000 – $199,999|
- The Cash Bonus will be credited within 90 calendar days from the date you complete all required activities.
- Your new Eligible Checking and/or Savings Account must be open and in good standing, at the time the Cash Bonus is paid or no Cash Bonus will be paid.
- At the time the Cash Bonus is paid, it will be credited to (1) your new Eligible Checking Account if both your Eligible Checking Account and Eligible Savings Account are open, (2) your new Eligible Checking Account if your Eligible Savings Account is closed, or (3) your new Eligible Savings account if your Eligible Checking Account is closed.
The Citi Priority Account bonus is available nationwide. Make sure to take advantage of this limited time offer from Citi, start enjoying great features that come with this account and bank comfortably with ease.