Open a Citigold® Checking Account and earn a $200, $500, $1,000, $1,500, or $2,000 cash bonus when you maintain a minimum eligible balance and complete required activities.
Citi Up to $2,000 Citigold® Checking Account Cash Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200, $500, $1,000, $1,500, or $2,000 cash bonus
- Account Type: Citigold® Checking Account
- Expiration Date: 1/9/2024
Citigold® Checking Account Cash Bonus Requirements
Open a Citigold® Checking Account and earn up to $2,000 cash bonus after completing required activities.
- Deposit New-to-Citi Funds into your new checking account within 20 days of account opening. The balance on your 20th day will determine your maximum eligible cash bonus. Maintain the required Minimum Balance in your eligible account for an additional 60 days from the 21st day.
- The cash bonus will be deposited to your open, eligible account within 30 calendar days after you complete all required activities.
|Cash Bonus||Minimum Deposit & Minimum Balance|
|$200||$10,000 – $29,999|
|$500||$30,000 – $74,999|
|$1,000||$75,000 – $199,999|
|$1,500||$200,000 – $299,999|
|$2,000||$300,000 and above|
Citigold® Checking Account Key Benefits
- Unlimited reimbursement of non-Citi ATM fees*
- Dedicated team*
- World-class investment platform from Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Complimentary financial planning from Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Citigold® Concierge*
- Preferred pricing and rates on select products and services*
- Investment guidance and resources from Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Travel and global benefits
- Your Balance must be held in your eligible Checking Account. You cannot use a Citi Accelerate Savings Account or a Citi Savings Account to maintain your Balance as part of this offer and still be eligible to earn the Bonus
- Please understand if your Balance falls into a lower Balance Tier for even one day during the Maintenance Period, your Maximum Bonus will change (see Chart above).
- If you do not maintain a minimum combined average monthly balance of $200,000 in eligible linked deposit, retirement and investment accounts, your Citigold® Account will be converted to the Citi Priority Account and your accounts will be subject to the terms and conditions then in effect for that type of account.