Find the latest ConnectOne Bank CD Rates, promotions, and offers here.
At the moment you can earn 1.85% APY on a 5-month CD term.
ConnectOne Bank CD Summary
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out ConnectOne Bank’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $25,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
ConnectOne Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, ConnectOne Bank is currently offering great CD rate increased up to 1.85% APY on their 5-Month CD! Opening a CD with ConnectOne Bank means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential.
That being said, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest ConnectOne Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.