Residents of California are now able to earn a $50 cash promotion, when you open a Rewards Checking Account with Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union! To earn the bonus, all you need to do is take 6 online quizzes on their website and score 80% or better for each one. Not only will you be working towards the bonus, but you will learn more about their checking account and the benefits! If you decide this is the bonus for you and you want to participate, then hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited of time.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Santa Clara County FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: California
- Expiration Date: No Expiration Date
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull vs Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: $50 Termination Fee if account is not maintained for 12 months.
Santa Clara County FCU $50 Bonus Requirements:
- Visit the Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union‘s branch or website and open a Rewards Checking account.
- Go onto their website and read each of the BalanceTrack topics.
- Take a 10-question quiz after each of the 6 online modules
- Score 80% or better on each quiz
- Complete the quiz and a confirmation will be sent to your email.
- Print email confirmation
- Visit any SCCFCU branch with the confirmation to submit or mail your results to
- Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- Attn: Amador Torralba
- 1641 N. First St., Ste 170
- San Jose, Ca 95112
- You’ll then receive $50 deposited into your account!
Santa Clara County FCU Checking Account Features:
- Free ATM Card or Visa Check Card
- Free Online/Telephone Banking
- Free Mobile App
- Free ATM Access
- Free Debit and Credit Counseling
- Free Active Bill Payment System
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Monthly Fees
Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union bonus is listed as a Teen Financial Education bonus, but it does not specify the specific age that is required for the promotion. That means this may be open for all residents of California. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access