With the Barclaycard Diamond Resorts, you can earn 2,500 Bonus Diamond Plus Points after your first purchase. With this card, you will earn 2x Diamond Plus points on Diamond Resort purchases, and 1x points on all other purchases. Once you stack up enough points, redeem them for statement credits toward Diamond Resorts International purchases, airfare, or car rental purchases! If you utilize Diamond Resorts International often, then definitely check this card out.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Barclaycard Diamond Resorts Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 2,500 Bonus Diamond Plus Points
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: 2,500 Bonus Points is worth about $25
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap on bonuses so earn as much as you can!
Barclaycard Diamond Resorts Features:
- Earn 2,500 Bonus Diamond Plus Points after your first purchase
- Earn 500 Diamond Plus Points® for every $2,000 in spend (excluding down payments)
- Earn 2x Diamond Plus Points on Diamond Resort Purchases
- Earn 1x Points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Barclaycard Diamond Resorts Pros:
- No Annual Fees
Barclaycard Diamond Resorts Cons:
- Weak Bonus
You can earn 2,500 Bonus Diamond Plus Miles for your Barclaycard Diamond Resorts card after making your first purchase. Overall, this card is great if you spend often on Diamond Resorts International. You can stack up a lot of points quickly and use them for discounts. If not, then find the perfect card for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access