Residents of California, you are now in luck! Eagle Community Credit Union is offering qualified residents a $75 bonus when you head on over and open a new Ultimate Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25. For a limited time, simply have a new checking account and meet the requirements associated with your new banking experience.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Orange County. You may also be eligible if you work for the postal officer or federal government, or are related to a current member. To learn more, check out their Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: If you know anyone else that is interesting in banking with Eagle Community Credit Union, you could earn up to a $25 bonus! To learn more, be sure to check out our Eagle Community Credit Union Referral Review.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking Account: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make at least one direct deposit of at least $500 or more within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit. The TD Bank Beyond Checking account comes with free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, free access to 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches, and much more! Apply Now---TD Bank Beyond Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Eagles Community Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Ultimate Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $75
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystem
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: Low $5.95 monthly fee ($4.95 for members age 65 and over)
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Eagles Community Credit Union Requirements
- Open a new Ultimate Checking account with Eagle Community Credit Union with a minimum opening deposit of $25
- Member will receive a $75 deposit into their account by the following month.
Eagles Community Credit Union Fine Print
- All bonuses will be reported as dividends to the members account and member responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Valid for a limited time and subject to change at anytime and not valid with other offers.
If you are currently on the market for a new banking experience, then now is your chance! For a limited time, residents can take advantage of a generous offer from Eagle Community Credit Union when you open a new account. Not only will you earn the bonus, but you get to be a part of a well trusted bank! Additionally, with a range of account features, banking has never been easier! However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM