If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Financial One Credit Union is offering Minnesota residents a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term.
Right now, Financial One Credit Union is offering an attractive 3.45% APY 58-Month CD Special when you sign up and provide a $10K minimum opening deposit into your new account. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or does business in Anoka County, the City of Champlin, or Northeast Minneapolis or anyone who’s a member of the Minnesota DAV. Beyond that, membership is extended to the family of current members. If you are interested in learning more, be sure to check out the membership eligibility section.
Table of Contents
Financial One Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rates Special: 3.45% APY- 58-Month CD
- APY Rates:
- 2.55%: 60 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 2.50%: 60 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- 2.05%: 48 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 2.00%: 48 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- 1.55%: 36 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 1.50%: 36 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- 1.30%: 24 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 1.25%: 24 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- 1.20%: 12 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 1.15%: 12 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- 0.72%: 6 Month ($10,000 or more)
- 0.67%: 6 Month ($1,000 to $9,999)
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes, but not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Financial One Credit Union Best CD Rates:
Financial One Credit Union rank quite nicely across the board from our Best 5-Year CD Rates in the local section. This credit union wants to give you the freedom of selecting an account that will fit all your banking needs while still being able to put you in the control of how much you would like to deposit. If you would like to earn the high rates available, make sure you take advantage of the current special offers! Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Financial One Credit Union CD Account Features:
- Certificates available for investments of $1,000
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Online access
- Mobile banking
- NCUA insured
Financial One Credit Union is a great option if you are a resident of Minnesota looking to start a new banking experience. With a range of short term or long term CD, there is definitely one that you could benefit from! With the current special CD rate: 3.45% APY 58-Month CD Special , you will be able to obtain some of the best rates available nationwide! All you need to do is meet the deposit and watch your money grow! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.