Sign up today for the Flagstar Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card and earn up to 5,000 Bonus Rewards Points worth $50 cash back just by making your first purchase with your new card. It’s a super simple bonus, and there’s no time frame in which you have to get it done. You also get other benefits this card offers such as a 50% bonus on all points earned every month and 1% cash back with points. If you’re interested in this card and the super simple bonus it has to offer, keep on reading to find out more!
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
Table of Contents
Flagstar Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 5,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirements: Make one purchase
- Annual Fee: $50
- Bonus Worth: $50
- Expiration Date: Limited time only
- Additional Advice: Use your initial bonus to offset the price of the annual fee.
Flagstar Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card Features:
- 5,000 bonus rewards point awarded after first purchase, redeemable for $50 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings.
- Earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend.
- Get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically.
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and Social Security number.
- $50 Annual Fee
The Flagstar Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card offers 5,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points and all you have to do is make your first purchase with the card. This card also rewards users for their loyalty as they offer 50% monthly rewards points bonus based on your prior months’s purchases. All in all, this is a pretty standard card that gives out an easy to earn bonus, but it might not be for you if you’re looking for a card that gives back a lot of bonus points. If that’s what you’re looking for, find out which cards are right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!