If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is offering Delaware and Pennsylvania residents a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term.
Right now, the bank is offering an attractive 3.36% APY 36-Month CD Rate Special when you sign up and provide a $500 minimum opening deposit into your new account. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership in Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in the City of West Chester, the Borough of West Chester, specific areas in Norristown, southeastern Delaware County (PA), or northern New Castle County (DE). Membership is also open to anyone who is associated with the Credit Union’s partnered organizations or members of the FMFCU Foundation.
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 3.36% APY 36-Month CD Special
- APY Rates:
- 0.75% APY for for 3-Month CD
- 2.50% APY for 6-Month CD
- 1.75% APY for 9-Month CD
- 2.50% APY for 12-Month CD
- 2.75% APY for 18-Month CD
- 3.00% APY for 24-Month CD
- 3.36% APY for 36-Month CD
- 3.15% APY for 48-Month CD
- 3.20% APY for 60-Month CD
- Availability: DE, PA (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Best CD Rates
Simply put, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union has consistently been ranked nicely across the board from our Best 6-Month CD Rates in the local section. If you are looking into a generous APY rate, then the wide range of lengths and CD rates are definitely worth checking out. However, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union CD Account Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union has been consistently ranked among one of the highest in terms of CD rate offerings as well as customer satisfaction. With their current range of rate, you will definitely be able to find one that fits all your needs. If you are looking for a short term, there is a 6-month CD option for you. On the other hand, if you would like a longer length, then definitely check out the 60-month CD!
However, I would definitely recommend 3.36% APY 36-Month CD rate for its high rate and low deposit requirement. At the end of the day, if you would like to start a new banking experience for the year ahead, be sure to open your CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees