If you are a resident of Ohio and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Glass City Federal Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.25% to 2.52% APY Rates. They also have a special 60-month CD term with 3.50% APY on $500 balances or more. By joining Glass City Federal Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Glass City Federal Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 60-Month CD 3.50% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 60-Month CD Term:
- 3.50% – $500
- 60-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.25% APY for 3-Month CD – $500
- 0.50% APY for 6-Month CD – $500
- 0.80% APY for 12-Month CD – $500
- 1.00% APY for 18-Month CD – $500
- 1.26% APY for 24-Month CD -$500
- 1.51% APY for 30-Month CD – $500
- 2.02% APY for 36-Month CD – $500
- 2.27% APY for 48-Month CD – $500
- 2.52% APY for 60-Month CD -$500
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Glass City Federal Credit Union Best CD Rates
Overall, Glass City Federal Credit Union ranked highest across the board from our statewide Best 5-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you're interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Glass City Federal Credit Union CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- FDIC insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Glass City Federal Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.50% APY on 60-month term. Remember, both specials ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today!
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee