The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is a great credit card option for any sort of business, small or large, and frequent stays at Hilton properties. It is the only business credit card offered by Hilton. This card carries the same $95 annual fee as the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card, but with some added perks.
Cardmembers can get benefits, such as complimentary gold status and plenty of ways to earn Hilton points. The benefits offered makes the card’s $95 annual fee a relatively small investment.
New applicants can earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Cardholders earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on select business and travel purchases, and 3X everywhere else with this card.
Table of Contents
Hilton Honors American Express Business Credit Card Summary
With the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card:
• Welcome Offer: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
• Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
• Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
• Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
• Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority PassTM Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Earn 12X Points at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The card is most rewarding when used at Hilton hotels. Each dollar spent at Hilton properties earns you 12X points. With the complementary Gold status awarded with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, your base points are boosted by 25%.
For select business purchases, you’ll earn 6X points. Business purchases include: U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers, and U.S. purchases for shipping.
You’ll also earn 6X points for select travel purchases. Travel purchases include: U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies.
All other purchases earn 3X points per dollar spent.
Redeem your points for free stays, merchandise, experiences, and more. You can also transfer them to Hilton Honors airline partners or redeem them for free car rentals or cruises. We recommend to redeem your points for stays to earn the maximum value out of your points.
Per Hilton Honors program, the amount of points required to redeem hotel rewards varies by hotel, room, booking date, and length of stay. Hilton does not have an awards chart anymore. Instead, you must search individually for specific properties and their award rates.
Use Hilton Points & Money option to redeem points or pay cash to cover an entire stay or use a combination of both. Use as many points you want on a given redemption as long as there’s a room available.
Complimentary Gold Status
Hilton Honors American Express Business Cardholders earn Gold status with Hilton to all cardmembers. Normally, you’d need to have 30 stays, 60 qualifying nights, or earn 120,000 base points to get this benefit. Gold status include members get:
- A 25% boost to Honors base points earned
- Every standard-rate fifth night free on stays of five nights or more
- Late checkout
- Digital check-in
With the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, business owners who frequently stay, or have employees who stay, with Hilton can enjoy luxury benefits that Hilton properties can offer for you.
If you’re not particularly loyal to the Hilton brand, you shouldn’t get this card. There are other good business credit cards that give you more flexibility in how you can use your points.
In addition, rewards earned through the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card can only be used to book future stays with Hilton. Thus, with a card like the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, for example, you can book flights and hotel stays across many brands.
You can check out all our credit card promotions to find the card that best suits you.
Learn more about this card and its features here.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.