Bankcheckingsavings has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Bankcheckingsavings and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, you could get up to 25X bonus points when you stay at an IHG hotel. This is an amazing offer for those who frequently stay at IHG hotels. Also, this card offers a sign up bonus of 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening.
If that’s not enough, you can also get an anniversary free night each year you renew your card. If these features are appealing to you, keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Summary
With the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of account opening
• Get a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, get a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
• Earn 25x points total per $1 spent at an IHG hotel stay; 2x points per at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1x point on all other purchases
• Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
• Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
• IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Learn More About This Card Here
Earning points with the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card is pretty straightforward. Cardholders earn 25X points on all IHG hotel purchases. Plus, earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants, and 1X point on all other purchases.
Your points don’t expire as long as your card is active every 12 months.
You can redeem your IHG points for reward nights, merchandise, gift cards, airfare, digital rewards, charity.
I recommend redeeming for reward nights to maximize the value of your points. When you go to redeem, there are no blackout dates. When you redeem for reward nights, you can stay at many hotels like InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Kimpton, EVEN Hotels, and Indigo Hotels & Holiday Inn.
Since IHG points are worth about 0.6 cents each, you’ll be getting about $630 worth of points with the welcome offer!
The Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offers standard travel and purchase protections. These include trip cancellation and interruption insurance, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, and purchase protection against damage or theft. In addition, it comes with:
- Free Anniversary Night: Enjoy a free night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.
- Platinum Elite Status: As long as you remain a Premier card member, you get access to complimentary room upgrades when available and guaranteed room availability.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Fee Credit: Get reimbursed for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee of up to $100 every 4 years.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: Use this card internationally without paying a foreign transaction fee when you’re purchasing outside of the U.S.
Overall, the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offers a fantastic rewards rate on IHG purchases as well as some great benefits. One of the best features on this card is that you can receive one free night stay at a participating IHG hotel each year, which is quite useful if you travel often.
Get 25X points back on this card when you stay at IHG hotels. Plus, earn 2X points back on purchases spent at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Keep in mind there is an annual fee of $89, but the benefits on this card no doubt make up for it. If this card interests you, don’t hesitate to sign up today!
If you are looking for something different, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of credit card promotions today! Don’t forget to also check out our complete list of Chase Bank promotions if you’re looking for more options from Chase.
Learn more about this card here.