Justice Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a generous $50 Bonus when you refer your family, friends, colleagues, or anyone you know to this credit union that opens a primary checking or savings account utilizing your referral. To get started, be sure to download the coupon. Once you have done so, all you need to do is fill it out and give it to your friend when they create their account. After your friend has met all the account requirements, you will receive a generous bonus from the bank. Additionally, your friend will have access to a host of account features that comes with their new experience. How great is that? However, if you are interested, I recommend you apply will the offer is still valid!
Don’t forget to complete the referral coupon and hand them out to anyone you’d think would be interested in this refer-a-friend promotion. With a Checking account from Justice FCU, you should expect utter convenience with features and benefits such as free online banking with bill pay, free mobile banking with remote deposit, access to nearly 150,000 Surcharge Free ATMs and so much more!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Justice FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Cash
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25 Cash
- Availability: CA, GA, IL, NY, TX, WV, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1000 with Visa and Mastercard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Your reward(s) will be disbursed into your primary checking or savings account when your referral establishes an account with us.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fee: Accounts must remain open for 90 days or more.
Justice FCU Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Simply complete the coupon. DOWNLOAD HERE
- Give your coupon to an eligible family member, friend or co-worker.
- Your reward(s) will be disbursed into your primary checking or savings account when your referral establishes an account.
- Must meet ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS and present coupon at time of new membership, in person or via fax at 703.480.5400.
- Must establish membership via a $5 deposit to a Share Savings Account or Young Savers Account and in addition
- Establish a relationship by electing any of the following products: Checking account, savings account, consumer loans, or real estate loans.
Justice FCU Account Features:
- VISA® Debit Chip Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- Access to Nearly 150,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Free eAlert Email Notifications
- Unlimited Checking
- Free Verified by VISA Security
- Free 24 Hour Phone Banking
- Free Direct Deposit Availability
- Courtesy Pay Availability
- Free Justice Federal Image Checks For Retired Members
- Overdraft Protection availability
- Free eStatements
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Justice FCU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. We appreciate any feedback and are grateful for any additional information to keep you as updated as possible.
Residents of CA, GA, IL, NY, TX, WV, VA, if you live near a Justice Federal Credit Union, you can partake in a opportunity worth of an accumulative $50 Bonus when you open a new primary checking and savings as well as refer your family, friends or anyone you’d think would be interested in this promotion. When the referred new member opens the qualifying accounts with membership, you’ll be eligible for your $50 Bonus Incentive, and your referred friend would receive $25 Bonus.
The Bonus Incentive will be reported as interest income to the IRS on IRS Form 1099-INT. I highly recommend that you keep your accounts open for the whole duration that you intend to participate in this promotion to ensure that your fully entitled the bonus incentive. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referral Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
-Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN