MOS is launched a new Student Banking product, you can earn a $1 cash bonus when you sign up for the early access. Then you’ll get an additional $1 cash bonus for every person who claims their waitlist reward using your link. Find more referral bonuses here.
MOS is expanding their services to accommodate to students’ financial lives becoming the student-centric banking solution. Built for students where they can get access to all types of financial aid. Continue reading below to learn more about their features and offers!
|Monthly Service Fee
|Minimum Deposit to Open
|50,000 Allpoint ATMs
|Out-of-Network ATM Fee
|$0 from MOS
(the other ATM provider may charge a fee)
MOS Student Banking $1 Early Access Bonus
Earn a $1 cash bonus when you sign up for MOS Student Banking early access using a referral link. Once you’re approved, you’ll get the bonus. No minimum deposit is needed and you’ll be notified once MOS goes live.
This offer is valid for those who haven’t signed up for MOS Student Banking early access.
MOS Student Banking Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
You can earn a $1 cash bonus for every successful referrals who you invite to MOS Student Banking and they sign up for early access using your link and approved. Plus they also enjoy a dollar cash bonus with registration and account approval.
To get started:
- Sign up for MOS Student Banking early access.
- Go to your MOS Student Banking confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to get to your MOS Student Banking dashboard.
- Share your unique referral link.
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn.
MOS Student Banking Features
Mos is an online platform and tool that is designed to help college students get the most financial aid possible. Starting out as a way to access scholarships in the nation with a personal coach who helps you get free money. Now extended to offering a fee-free checking account and debit card that lets you access 50,000 ATMs and instant money transfers.
What you can expect:
- Debit card – Receive a VISA debit card that works with Apple Pay and Samsung Pay on top of the app.
- Early pay – While most traditional bank require a two-day waiting period when money is deposited into your account, MOS lets you access your money as soon as it’s in your account.
- Zero fees – Your account is designed to have no fees: $0 overdraft fees, $0 transaction fees, and $0 minimum account balance.
- Interest-free loans – You can borrow up to $100 without need to pay interest on the loan. They list buying textbooks or needing to repair your car as potential reasons why this might come in handy.
- Student loan access – MOS can help you partner with lenders, if you need a student loan that is not covered by the federal student loans or other financial aid. You can receive lower interest rates.
- FDIC-insured – MOS’ partner bank is FDIC-insured, which means you never need to worry about losing your money.
Keep in mind that although MOS is targeting young adults, you don’t have to be a student to apply.
If you’re a student that are looking for a bank that fits to your needs then consider MOS’ banking feature. You’ll get access to amazing features like financial aid advisor, lower interest rate student loans, and other features.
You can also checkout Chase College Checking, this account is perfect for college student since it gives you fast and convenient access to your money no matter where you are