Find the latest MutualOne Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best MutualOne Bank CD Rates up to 0.55% APY.
Table of Contents
MutualOne Bank CD Account Summary
For over 100 years, MutualOne Bank has been providing their communities with the financial tools needed to help them secure their finances.
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500/$5000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: CD rolls over into a 12 month CD at maturity.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
MutualOne Bank CD Account Features
- No monthly fees
- Low balance requirement of $500
- Offers some of the highest rates available nationwide
- Looking for flexibility? They also offer terms from 28-Day to 60-Month
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
MutualOne Bank is a great option if you are a resident looking to start a new banking experience. With a range of short term or long term CD, there is definitely one that you could benefit from! All you need to do is meet the deposit and watch your money grow!
Remember that your deposits will be FDIC Insured up to the maximum allowed by state. Also, there will be a penalty if you withdraw prior to maturity. Be sure to also see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.