For those in Wisconsin looking for a rate that will make the most of their money, check out this promotion from Park Bank. With this deal, you could get a special 13-month CD term with 2.20% APY and a 19-month CD term with a 2.45% APY on balances $10K or more. Not only that, but with this bank you’ll also get online and mobile banking, commercial and personal banking options, and many more services. If you’re interested in this promotion and are looking for more information, keep reading to find out!
Table of Contents
Park Bank CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Special CD Rates:
- 2.20% APY- 13 Month Online CD on balances from $10,000
- 2.45% APY- 19 Month Online CD on balances from $10,000
- APY Rates:
- Classic CD:
- 0.10% APY – 91 days on balances from $2,500
- 0.15% APY – 6 Months on balances from $2,500
- 0.20% APY – 12 Months on balances from $1,000
- 0.35% APY – 24 months on balances from $1,000
- 0.50% APY – 36 months on balances from $1,000
- 0.70% APY – 48 months on balances from $1,000
- Classic CD:
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Not specified
Park Bank CD Account Rates:
Check out Park Bank for a wide selection of products that will meet your individual needs. They offer online and mobile banking, commercial and personal banking options, and many more services. Because of their rates, Park bank has earned a spot on our Best 1-Year CD Rates master post. Check out these CD’s if you’re looking for a high interest rate, and keep in mind that with these constantly changing rates you don’t want to hesitate for a rate you’re interested in.
Park Bank CD Account Features:
- Competitive interest rates
- Open a CD with a just $10,000
- FDIC Insured
- Interest is compounded annually
Whether you want a long term or short term CD, there are plenty of options when you bank with Park Bank. You could get rates such as a 13-month CD term with 2.20% APY and a 19-month CD term with a 2.45% APY on balances $10K or more. These are great rates that may be of use to you. However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card offers a $100 bonus when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days.
You'll earn an unlimited 2% cash back when you redeem into an eligible Fidelity account & and there are no rewards points limits, expiration or restrictive categories.
This card comes with no annual fee and is named Kiplinger’s Best Rewards Credit Card for Cash Back for Savers 2018 & 2019.