Current residents of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee can enjoy a $25 bonus from Renasant Bank when you open a Checking Account and bring in your old checks. All you would need to do to obtain the bonus is have a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Once you have done so, simply bring in any old checks and you could earn an attractive bonus. Additionally, you will gain access to features such as a debit card with no monthly charge, unlimited check writing, and many more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Renasant Bank Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: AL, FL, GA, MS, TN
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Reward Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Renasant Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Convenience Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Student Checking: Avoid the $7.50 with eStatements or minimum balance of $500 or more
- Choice Rate Checking: Avoid the $9.00 with eStatements or minimum balance of $2,500 or more
- Early Termination Fee: None
Renasant Bank Requirements:
- Open a checking account from Renasant Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Bring in old checks to receive up to $25.
Renasant Bank Features:
- ATM refunds nationwide
- Interest bearing
- Debit card with no monthly charges
- Online banking with online bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Unlimited check writing
- Return of canceled check images for easy recordkeeping
- Receive up to $25 for your old checks!
Are you currently interested in a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus while being able to get rid of your old checks? If so, definitely check out the promotion from Renasant Bank! For a limited time, simply sign up for a new account and bring your the old checks and you could earn a bonus. However, the bank did not clarify whether it is one bonus per check or if it’s one bonus for all the checks. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions