Are you currently looking for a new CD account? How would you like to earn some of the highest rates available nationwide? If so, then definitely check out what Rising Bank has to offer! When you join the Bank, you will have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of rates and lengths.
They are currently offering a special 2.80% APY 12-Month CD, 2.87% APY 24-Month CD, and 2.90% APY 36-Month CD. Whichever term you select, you will be able to take advantage of some of the best rates available! All you need is $1,000 to open an account!
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Rising Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Special APY Rates:
- 2.80% APY 12-Month CD
- APY Rates:
- 2.87% APY 24-Month CD
- 2.90% APY 36-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with with $1,000 minimum
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
Rising Bank CD Rates
All in all, Rising Bank ranks rather nicely across the board from our Best 12-Month CD Rates in our local section. With a new account, you will have the opportunity to determine which of the various lengths fit you needs the best. Additionally, you will have full access to all the features and services regardless of which length you choose.
As the national average increased, now is the perfect time to take advantage of all the increased rates! However, note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Rising Bank CD Account Features
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Fixed rate of interest
- FDIC insured
Rising Bank offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services. That is why you should definitely take a look at all the great rates and lengths the bank has to offer! Whether you are looking for a short term CD or something that you would want to keep for years ahead, there is definitely a tier for you.
In addition, with a surge in increased rates like their 2.80% APY 12-Month CD, you can have the freedom to choose a rate and term that fits your needs! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of the Best CD Rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees