Sandy Spring Bank is offering residents of Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia an attractive $150 bonus when you open a Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is establish direct deposit of at least $300 within 60 days of account opening then continue to receive a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 for 4 months. You must also enroll in eStatements. After you have met the requirements, you will earn the $150 bonus within 125 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Sandy Spring Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: My Free Banking, Senior Interest, Premier Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: DC, MD, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $14
- My Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- Senior Interest Checking: No monthly service fees
- Premier Checking: $14 monthly fee waived by maintaining a combined average balance or an investment or trust account with Sandy Spring Wealth Management
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Sandy Spring Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Sandy Spring Bank by March 31, 2019.
- Set up a Direct Deposit of at least $300 must be received within 60 days
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Continue to receive a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 for 4 months.
- The $150 bonus will be deposited into your account within 125 days.
Sandy Spring Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Limited time offer available only to individuals who currently do not have a personal checking account with Sandy Spring Bank or have not had one within the last 90 days.
- Offer subject to change and cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Only one bonus per individual.
- Account must be in good standing. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Sandy Spring Bank to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Sandy Spring Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee