Are you currently on the market for a new travel rewards credit card that can help you earn easy miles? If so, then the U.S. Bank SKYPASS Visa Signature® Card is definitely worth considering. With this card, you could earn 30,000 bonus miles when you have spend $3,000 in eligible net purchases within 90 days. Once you have done so, you will also have access to a $50 discount coupon for a Korean Air ticket as well as a wide variety of account features! If you are interested in this promotion, I would definitely suggest you continue reading!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank SKYPASS Visa Signature Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement:Meet the $3,000 spending requirement within 90 days
- Annual Fee: $95
- Bonus Worth: 30,000 Bonus Miles is worth about $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: If you are not eligible for the Signature product, you will automatically be considered for the SKYPASS Visa Classic Card which does not have the same level of rewards.
U.S. Bank SKYPASS Visa Signature Features
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in eligible net purchases in 90 days
- Earn 2X miles for every $1 in qualifying Net Purchases on qualified Korean Air ticket purchases
- Earn 2X Miles for every $1 in qualifying Net Purchases during each billing cycle for transactions made directly with merchants who classify their business as a gas station or hotel company
- Earn 1X mile per $1 spent on all purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- $95 Annual Fee
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
At the end of the day, the U.S. Bank SKYPASS Visa Signature® Card is a great option for those who travels frequently. With this card, you are able to rack up bonus miles while having the freedom of no foreign transaction fees. In addition, you will be able to earn 30,000 bonus miles just for spending $3,000 in the first 90 days. In addition, you will have access to benefits such as 2x miles on all Korean Air ticket purchases, gas and hotel purchases, and 1X mile per $1 spent on all purchases that can be put towards your next flight. If you travel with Korea Air often, then I highly recommend getting this card for the benefits and rewards options. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn up to 26 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 5 points per $1 spent on purchases on travel, gas stations, and restaurants. Earn 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card offers several perks that you'll sure enjoy like: a reward night after each account anniversary at eligible IHG hotels worldwide(you'll also receive a free night when you redeem points for any stay of 3 or more nights.) And as long as you're a cardmember, you'll have Platinum Elite status.
You'll get Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®, or NEXUS Statement Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
There is an annual fee of $99.