Spectrum Credit Union is offering residents of the following states: California, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Texas, Utah, and Virginia, a chance to earn a $50 cash bonus, when you open a new Free Checking & Savings account. To earn the bonus, you must have the checking and savings account, and get a debit Card, and enroll for PC Access Online Banking & eStatements through PC Access. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra money, so hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited time.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Spectrum CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking & Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: CA, LA, MD, MS, TX, UT, VA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Not Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Additional Information
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: Termination fee of $100, if account is not maintained within 12 months.
Spectrum CU $50 Bonus Requirements:
- Join Spectrum CU at a branch or online and mention or enter the PROMO CODE 2104
- Get $25 when you join and sign up for:
- Debit Card
- Get an additional $25 when you sign up within 30 days of joining for:
- PC Access Online Banking
- eStatements through PC Access
Spectrum CU Checking & Savings Account Features:
- FREE Checking and Savings Accounts
- Higher-Yield Money Market and Share Certificate (CD) Accounts
- Low-Rate Home, Auto, and Personal Loans
- FREE Online Banking and Mobile Banking, including Mobile Deposit of paper checks via your smartphone
- Access to 76,000+ Surcharge-Free Network ATMs and 6,800+ CO-OP Shared Branches
- MySavings Youth Account, paying 6.77% (7.00% APY) on the first $1,000
Spectrum Credit Union bonus is only available for new checking and savings member, unfortunately this bonus is not available for previous members. Please check with a banker to get more information about the bonus details. The $25 will be credited to your Savings Account when you sign up for Savings, Checking, and a Debit Card. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access