From what we’ve seen so far from S&T Bank, the impressive checking bonuses, and the decent Bonus Rewards cards, it’s a lot more refreshing that S&T Bank brings the Cash Rewards American Express Card to the table with a $25 cash back bonus after your first purchase and 3% cash back on gas for the first $6,000 in annual fuel spend, 2% cash back on supermarket spending, and 1% cash back elsewhere. There’s no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
S&T Bank Cash Rewards American Express Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 2,500 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirements: Make first purchase
- Best Feature: 50% bonus every month
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: $25
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: None
S&T Bank Cash Rewards American Express Card Features
- 3% cash back on gas on the first $6,000 in annual fuel spend.
- 2% cash back on supermarket net purchases.
- 1% cash back on other everyday net purchases.
- No limit on the total cash back that you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for cash back.
- $25 cash back bonus after first purchase.
- Up to 3% Cash Back
- 2,500 point minimum redemption
- Points do expire
- Lacking Sign-up Bonus
The S&T Bank Cash Rewards American Express Card has a pretty great rewards structure. On top of that, the 2,500 minimum point redemption, point expiration and no surreal creativity with the card art lands some missing points. It does serve as a decent daily but there are better cards out there. Find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions, for all of your credit card needs!