Earn a $600 bonus when you open a S&T Bank Business Checking account and complete the qualifying activity by December 31, 2021.
Table of Contents
S&T Bank $600 Business Checking Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Basic Business Checking account
- Availability: OH, PA
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2021
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Not Listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not Listed
- Earn $300 bonus:
- To qualify for the $300 incentive, a new Basic Business Checking account must be funded with a $1,000 balance within the first 5 business days of account opening.
- Account must be opened between October 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Business checking account must have a daily balance of $1,000 or more until February 1, 2022.
- Business must also apply, receive and activate an S&T Bank business debit card that is associated with the new Basic Business Checking account by February 1, 2022.
- Earn additional $300 bonus
- New S&T payment processing account through Elavon must be opened between October 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Have accepted customer payments, settled and funded by Elavon.
- If the S&T payment processing account remains open through February 11, 2022, the $300 incentive will be credited to the S&T Basic Business checking account on February 11, 2022.
- Account must remain open with no overdrafts until February 11, 2022.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the incentive.
- Estate accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- Limit one $300 incentive per merchant, regardless of the number of business locations.
- Business is subject to underwriting and approval by Elavon.
- Offer only available to merchants inside the United States.
- Elavon is a registered trademark in the United States and/or other countries.
- Incentives will be identified as “Cash Incentive” on your monthly statement.
- The value of the incentives may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099 and may be considered taxable income to you.
- Please consult your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
If you are a current resident of Pennsylvania or Ohio, be sure to check out the $600 promotion S&T Bank is currently offering. The requirements are a bit much, but feel free to sign up if the account interests you. Find all S&T Bank bonuses here and our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!