The BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard gives you the opportunity to earn 20,000 Bonus Points when you make a spending of $2,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. For every $1 you spend on purchases for your business, you’ll receive 1 point. Redeem your points for travel, including airfare and lodging, merchandise, gift cards or a statement credit. In addition to that, you’ll receive 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 months plus tons of protection benefits and services. Make sure you sign up before April 15, 2018 to take advantage of this offer.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard Credit Card Review Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 20,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $2,000 in spending within 90 days of account opening.
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: None
BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard Credit Card Review Features:
- You can easily earn rewards points each time you make a purchase at a supplier or vendor that you use to help run your business. There is no points expiration or limit.
- No annual fee
- Balance transfers with 0% introductory APR for nine months from date of first transfer made within first 90 days of opening your account
Platinum Rewards Pros:
- No annual fee
Platinum Rewards Cons:
- Weak Sign-up Bonus
- Lackluster Rewards Structure
Earn 20,000 Bonus Points with the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard, just for making $1,000 in spending within the first 90 days of account opening. Ending this post, there are plenty of more suitable business cards out there with significantly better sign-up bonuses, rewards structure, and introductory interest rates (SimplyCash® Plus Business Card from American Express). Check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for any and all of your credit card necessities!