Thornburg Mortgage offers one of the most efficient way to compare mortgage rates across even top reputable lenders like LoanDepot or Rocket Mortgage. When you submit your form, you’ll be notified of just exactly what top and qualifying lenders are offering from 30-year, 15-year, fixed, etc. Take advantage of the record low rates & reduce your APR rate and it all starts with a 100% free rate quote. But you’ll have to hurry in now, because rates are always variable and not accustom to your time.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$600 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Thornburg Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage loans
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible. You can get your loan approved in as little as three weeks.
Thornburg Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Here’s a quick look at the documents that you’ll need to pull together.
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security card.
- Address(es) for the past two years. Borrowers who have been renting may be asked to get a letter signed by your landlord verifying that you’ve been paying rent and that you’ve paid it on time.
- Employment for the past two years. We’ll need name(s) and address of each employer along with more information on any gap in employment.
- Income for the past two years. The fastest way to do this is to provide your last two tax returns along with copies of your pay stubs from the past two months.
- All money-related assets. You will be asked to provide the last two or three months’ statements from all checking accounts, savings accounts, money market, IRA, mutual fund and brokerage (stock) accounts.
- All debts. Thornburg will pull your credit report to reveal the information we need on credit card debt, installment loans (like student loans), car loans and your current mortgage and home equity loans if you’re refinancing.
- The Sales Contract. Mortgage company will need a copy of your original purchase agreement.
Specific situations provide additional documentation, including:
- Income from child support or alimony.
- Self-employed borrowers.
- Borrowers owning investment properties.
- Borrowers with a previous bankruptcy.
- Divorced or separated borrowers.
- Proof of VA eligibility.
Thornburg Mortgage Features:
- Compare Mortgage Rates
- Great APR Rates
- Flexible Monthly Payments
- 100% Free Service
Thornburg Mortgage is not a direct lender, but it’s to my understanding that they do manage your application prior to handing it off to a qualifying lender of your choice. Essentially, their services makes it utterly convenient for you to compare rates between top and reputable lenders and their services are absolutely free. After completing pre-qualifications, your commitment is not set in stone. I’m assuming that they’re a collaborative group with LoanDepot or Rocket Mortgage, so if you’re in the market for fast, efficient loan processing, then Thornburg Mortgage could definitely offer you this option. You can look at our other options with a compiled list of our Best Mortgage Rates for all your home-buying needs!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access