TransUnion is one of the 3 major credit bureaus in the United States. Their credit monitoring service will help you manage your credit and lower the risks. Additionally, you’ll also receive unlimited access to your TransUnion credit score and report with alerts to changes and personalized advice.
Check out our list of the best credit repair services here.
Read below for more information on what TransUnion is.
Table of Contents
TransUnion Credit Monitoring Features
When you apply for TransUnion credit monitoring, you’ll get unlimited email updated for your credit score and report. This will include important information changes like: new or closed accounts, late payments, and changes to your personal information. In other words, free credit monitoring websites will give you updated information only every 30 days.
(Visit for more information)
Some of their perks are:
- Access to CreditCompass, personalized recommendations to help point your credit score in the right direction
- Calculators to evaluate your whole financial picture
- Score Simulators to explore “what if” scenarios
- Score Trending interactive graphs to view your score history over time
- Credit Lock Plus to freeze your TransUnion credit report instantly and prevent thieves from opening additional accounts
- Up to $1 million in identity theft insurance & identity theft resolution guidance through TrueIdentity
TransUnion Credit Monitoring Pricing
Subscription to TransUnion credit monitoring will be $24.95 a month (plus tax where applicable). You’ll be able to cancel whenever you want by contacting TransUnion customer service.
TransUnion Credit Monitoring Limitations
Before you sign u with TransUnion, be sure that you keep in mind:
- TransUnion credit scores are based on the VantageScore 3.0 model while most lenders use FICO.
- To cancel your account, you have to call the customer service line.
- The subscription fee of $24.95 is higher than most other credit monitoring services.
Overall, you’ll be able to easily get your credit monitoring and VantageScore for free. However, if you are in a different credit situation and want personalized advice, TransUnion is a great option for you.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $200 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $240 Review
Aspiration $100 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $500 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking $100 Cash Review
Ally Invest Up to $3,500 Cash Review