Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering a 2.45% APY when you sign up and open a new Premium Money Market Account. For those who are unfamiliar with the current promotion, you can now earn the great rate when you make a opening deposit of just $25,000.
Not only that, but you can still benefit from features such as free limited check writing privileges as well as having an account that is FDIC insured. How great is that? In fact, you can apply right now from the comfort of your own home as this is an online bank offer.
For those who are interested, I recommend you act as soon as you can as the rate could change at any time! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank, or CIT Bank.
UFB Direct Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premium Money Market
- APY Rate: 2.45%
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding:Unknown
- Additional Requirements:listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
UFB Direct Requirements
- Open a Premium Money Market account from UFB Direct with an opening deposit of $25,000.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 to avoid the monthly $10 service fee.
UFB Direct Fine Print
- To apply, you must be 18 years of age.
- Federal regulations limit certain types of transfers from a money market or savings account to a combined maximum of six per month. If transfers exceed this limit more than occasionally, we will convert the account to a type not subject to transfer limits or close the account
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous APY rate just for signing up for a new savings account? If so, the current offer from UFB Direct is just the one for you! Not only do you get to enjoy the rate, but with a rather low minimum balance required, obtaining a rate and features has never been easier.
Additionally, it doesn't hurt to know you can apply for a new account from the comfort of your home through easy to follow steps! However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|