If you are a resident of Utah and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. University Federal Credit Union has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 1.80% to 3.51% APY Rates. They also have a special 48-month CD term with 3.30% APY on $500 balances or more. By joining University Federal Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Salt Lake County, Utah, and their family members. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
University Federal Credit Union CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 48-Month CD 3.30% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 48-Month CD Term:
- 3.30% – $500
- 48-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 1.80% APY for 6-Month CD – $500
- 2.95% APY for 12-Month CD – $500
- 2.70% APY for 18-Month CD – $500
- 2.80% APY for 24-Month CD – $500
- 2.95% APY for 30-Month CD -$500
- 3.20% APY for 36-Month CD – $500
- 3.30% APY for 48-Month CD – $500
- 3.51% APY for 60-Month CD -$500
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
University Federal Credit Union Best CD Rates
Overall, University Federal Credit Union ranked highest across the board from our statewide Best 4-Years CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
University Federal Credit Union CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- NCUA insured
- Penalty for early withdrawal
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as University Federal Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.30% APY on 48-month term. Remember, this special ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today!
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees