If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Washington Federal Bank is offering residents of qualifying states a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs. With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term.
Right now, the bank is offering an attractive 2.20% APY 7-Month CD Special, 2.50% APY 13-Month CD Special, and 2.60% APY 19-Month CD Special when you sign up and provide a $1,000 minimum opening deposit into your new account. In addition, you will gain access to all the great features and service the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Washington Federal Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 2.20% APY 7-Month CD Special, 2.50% APY 13-Month CD Special, 2.60% APY 19-Month CD Special
- APY Rates:
- 0.15% APY for 3-Month CD
- 0.15% APY for 4 – 5 Month CD
- 0.45% APY for 6 – 11 Month CD
- 0.60% APY for 12- 17 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for 18 – 23 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for 24 – 35 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for 36 – 47 Month CD
- 1.25% APY for 48 – 59 Month CD
- 2.00% APY for 60-Month CD
- Availability: AZ, ID, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed, not specified
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
Washington Federal Bank Best CD Rates
Simply put, Washington Federal Bank has consistently been ranked nicely across the board from our Best 6-Month CD Rates, Best 1-Year CD Rates, & Best 18-Month CD Rates in the local section. If you are looking into a generous APY rate, then the wide range of lengths and CD rates are definitely worth checking out.
However, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Washington Federal Bank CD Account Features
- Online and Mobile banking
- Online Bill Pay and Mobile Deposits
- Open and Earn with only $1,000
- FDIC Insured
Washington Federal Bank has been consistently ranked among one of the highest in terms of CD rate offerings as well as customer satisfaction. With their current range of rate, you will definitely be able to find one that fits all your needs. If you are looking for a short term, there is a 6-month CD option for you.
On the other hand, if you would like a longer length, then definitely check out the 60-month CD! However, I would definitely recommend 2.60% APY 19-Month CD Special for its high rate and $1,000 deposit requirement, but be sure to check out their 2.50% APY 13-Month CD Special and 2.20% APY 7-Month CD Special.
At the end of the day, if you would like to start a new banking experience for the year ahead, be sure to open your CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.